Outsourced IT Services
Most IT companies can fix an email problem, add a wireless network router, or create a disaster readiness plan. But ICS takes a more cerebral approach to diagnosing your IT pain, whether it’s in your server room, providing a higher level of security, or managing your company’s growth.
We’re more than boots on the ground for a service call. Each quarter, we recommend taking a bird’s eye view of your organization to help you make the right decisions to control future IT budgets.
We can offer you a CTO, a network manager, a security expert, a help desk, and people who supervise it all––all for less than a full-time IT staffer.
Contact us today for a free assessment. We can recommend a quick fix or help you benefit from complete outsourced IT maintenance.
- Strategic IT/Business Alignment – Enhance productivity, speed reaction to IT opportunities, and make smarter technology investment decisions for improved ROI.
- IT Health Check–Identify IT vulnerabilities before a catastrophic event, lower disaster recovery costs, and prevent future business continuity issues. [Download more information]
- Network Maintenance Plan – Rely upon ICS to manage all network resources and ensure regular data backup – allowing you to operate more cost effectively, and quickly recover from the unexpected.
- Server Maintenance Plan – Entrust ICS certified professionals to perform routine service on specific servers, enhancing performance and ensuring greater up-time.
Hosting, Colocation & Connectivity Services
- ICS Virtual Server Room Program – Moves most, if not all, of a client’s infrastructure into ICS’s virtualized platform to optimize bandwidth, CPU, RAM, and storage with a significantly lower Internet connectivity costs. [Download more information]
Help Desk & Fix-It Support Services
- Basic Service Agreement – In conjunction with a maintenance plan, this per-hour service fixes problems and updates networks. Perfect for companies that don’t need full-time on-site help.
- Enhanced Service Agreement – This service, linked to a maintenance plan, provides a discounted time and materials rate, guaranteed response time, and strategic involvement with your business manager.